Sunday, December 21, 2008

Gingerbread Girl Invitation!


Do you have a little one with a birthday in December? There are so many cute ideas that tie in with the holidays! My friend, Siobhan enlisted me to design the invitations for her daughter, Peyten's first birthday party this month! She went with a gingerbread girl theme and everything turned out adorable! On the invite, the gingerbread girls were individually cut out and "popped" off the paper. I incorporated a photo of her daughter, which is one of my favorite things to do for birthday party invitations, especially when the guest of honor is as adorable as Peyten!

The kids activities included a visit from Santa, decorating gingerbread men cookies, and coloring pages with the gingerbread girl artwork (my idea!) The favor bags were adorable gingerbread houses, and came with stickers so the kids could decorate their gingerbread bags! Good thing she didn't ask me to make the gingerbread cookies.....once a season is enough for me!

Super cute and super fun!

No comments: