Monday, September 28, 2009

Sweet Customers: Little Ladybug Birthday Party!


I'm so excited to share this adorable party with you! I created a new design especially for little Chloe's ladybug party! The invitations turned out adorable with the 5 photos across the top! And a birthday party just wouldn't be a party without matching cupcake toppers, right?
I couldn't wait to see the pictures from the photographer because I knew Chloe's mommy & auntie were going to get creative! So, check out this ladybug fun!

The birthday girl wore an adorable ladybug rhinestone tank top!
Aunt Molly found the decal at Joann's and Mommy ironed it on!
Miss Molly showed all of the kids how to make their own antennas using headbands, pipe cleaners, and styrofoam balls painted black! So cute!

Yummy ladybug cupcakes were made using chocolate chips & junior mints!
Also seen here at Bella's party!

Red & Black licorice are perfect for the ladybug theme, especially in a jar with a cute big bow!

The girls made marshallow pops (inspired by these), using red candy melts & black sprinkles!
They also made chocolate covered pretzels! Yum.
So cute with the green M&Ms for grass!

Happy Birthday Little Ladybug!
Great job, Callie & Molly!

Find my Ladybug Party products HERE!

7 comments:

Unknown said...

loookkks very lovely....


tahnk you for sharing it with us

Alexis said...

So many great details! I'm "buggin' out" over them :)

Anonymous said...

I am the very proud aunt of this little "ladybug." She had so much fun on her birthday and we had so much fun making all the ladybug crafts. Thanks Kim for inspiring us to get creative!!!

Moore Minutes said...

What a delightful party theme!!! It is so pretty and fun.

Reyna Meinhardt said...

What an adorable birthday party them idea! So creative and well put together!

jessica said...

SO cute! I love the idea of a ladybug theme. Very fun!

Melissa @ Silly Bee's Chickadees said...

Oh my gosh! I luuuv the headbands. Too cute!