Monday, December 14, 2009

Tweet Holiday Collection - More Ideas for Making Your Holiday SPARKLE!

Here are a few more photos of items included in my printable TWEET HOLIDAY collection!
This little birdie placecard is so easy to make, and you can add a little sparkle by gluing a rhinestone to the birdie's hat! To make the little holder, I just cut a strip of paper, made a little ring out of it, taped it and then made two little snips on the top for the placecard to slide into! Gifts, gifts.....and more gifts!Find the collection HERE in my shop!

3 comments:

Candy and Cake Sugar Designs said...

Love the idea w/ the rhinestone on the little birdie. Have to try that with the ones I ordered from your etsy store!

Sweetly Sweet said...

Great idea for the place card... I'm going to steal that one!

jessica said...

I LOVE the great shape of those gift tags... Do you cut those by hand?